Over the last few years, Nevoks has become one of the most popular new brands to carve a niche in the vaping market. With their high-tech approach to easy functionality and features, they have quickly become a favourite pick for new vapers and users looking for an easy way to enhance their current vaping experiences.
Now, Nevoks has increased its product collection with the new Nevoks APX S1 Pod kit which features new upgrades and improvements to further enhance your experience.
The new upgraded system now includes an easy CNC process that allows you to easily switch between tighter and smoother airflow according to your preferences. It also includes a brand-new leak-prevention design and is powered by a long-lasting battery to improve your experience.
Nevoks APX S1
In our Nevoks APX S1 review, we will take a look at everything you need to know about the new kit and give you the information you need to decide if this is the best vape option for you. Let’s get started by looking at the specifications you need to know about.
Specifications of the Nevoks APX S1
- The size of the product is 118.6 x 20 x 10.5mm.
- The device weighs 26g.
- The capacity of the device is 2ml.
- Created with aluminium allow materials.
- The pod and mouthpiece material is PCTG.
- A power range of 7 to 18W.
- Output voltage is 3.3 – 4.2V
- The battery capacity is 500mAh.
- APX Cartridge Mesh Coil is 13-18W.
- Resistance is 0.8ohm.
This compact, high-quality, and light design has been designed so that it is easy to switch between functions. By adopting the side CNC function, you can easily move the position for tight MTL or smooth MTL by rotating the cartridge. The Nevoks APX S1 comes in a variety of attractive colour options:
- Red (Limited to stock availability)
- Pink (Limited to stock availability)
- Rainbow Purple.
- Orange Blue (Limited to stock availability)
What is Included with the Nevoks APX S1 Device?
Along with the device itself, you will find everything you need to get started quickly and easily. The product pack includes:
- The APX S1 Pod Device.
- A 0.8ohm (2ml) Nevoks APX S1 Cartridge.
- Type-C Charging Cable.
- A User manual and warranty card.
How to Use the Nevoks APX S1 Vape
The Nevoks APX includes a new CNC process so you can easily start switching positions for tight or smooth MTL airflow. To do this, all you need to do is rotate the cartridge to access the vaping style you prefer at the moment.
Along with the new CNC side process, each detail and feature of the device has been assessed based on feedback from other devices to provide you with the best experience that a smooth or tight MTL brings.
Design Features of the Nevoks APX S1
So, what exactly makes the Nevoks APX an excellent choice for vapers looking for high-quality products? Below we will look at the standout design features of the device and whether they can contribute towards the mouth cloud and vape experience you are looking for.
Nevoks APX Appearance
The body of the device has been processed with luxury design in mind, with attractive colour options to suit any taste and a sleek metallic texture that is durable and classic.
The compact and light design is comfortable to hold and use while allowing you to switch between functions quickly.
CNC Rotation Process
The key feature of the new Nevoks APX is the easy-to-use CNC side rotation which allows you to quickly and easily transfer from a tight to a smooth MTL flavour by adjusting the direction of the pod.
If you move the pod to provide a tighter draw, you will experience a flavoursome mouth cloud which provides a great MTL experience. If you want a smoother MTL experience with bigger clouds, you simply need to rotate the device the other way.
Safety Features of the Nevoks APX S1
As well as being processed with artistic beauty in mind, there are plenty of important safety features included that support safe vaping. These include:
- Protection for overtime use.
- Short Circuit protection.
- Protection from an overcharge.
- Low voltage protection is inbuilt.
- Leak-proof design to protect your surfaces and prevent loss of e-liquid when the vape is not in use.
The Pros and Cons of the Nevoks APX S1
So, now that we have a breakdown of how the device works and the standout features, let’s take a brief look at the overall pros and cons of the Nevoks APX S1 pod device.
Pros of the Nevoks APX
- Access a strong throat hit with the APX Cartridge Mesh 0.8ohm.
- Leak Proof design to ensure you don’t waste any e-liquid when the device is not being used.
- New CNC rotation feature to ensure your draw experience is smoother or tighter.
- Side CNC processed with luxury and ease is included in every design feature.
- Light, compact, and comfortable to hold.
- Long-lasting battery which is easy and quick to charge through the Type-C USB included in the pack.
Cons of the Nevoks S1 APX Pod
- 2ml capacity is smaller than other options on the market.
- Other options feature higher wattage power capabilities.
Summary – Nevoks APX S1 Review For Vapers
If you are looking for a simple-to-use, light, and comfortable vape device that doesn’t skimp on high-quality design elements and materials – then the Nevoks S1 APX pod may be a great choice!
The key feature which attracts many vapers is the easy-to-adjust rotation between smooth and tight mouth clouds. You don’t have to struggle with multi-functional buttons, or convoluted LED displays – all you need to do is rotate the CNC feature until you get the effect you need!
You also don’t have to worry about any loss of e-liquid through leakage which can be a concern with many other vape options. These two features alone can make this a great choice for new vapers or those who are tired of complicated devices which struggle to provide great service on the basics.